When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input, and will collect, personal information from you such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment form and password. We may also collect (along with our third party providers of advertisements and content) information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types such as .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services
· To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information
· To meet our contractual commitments to you
We will not under any circumstances disclose your personal information to any third member parties.
If a circumstance arises where we must disclose information about you to a third member party this will only be done with your full permission.